content & social media marketing manager
This position is located at Kollective Technology's headquarters office in Bend, Oregon.
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement and leads that deliver sales and customer retention
- Collaborate cross-functionally to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the company’s sales and business objectives
- Manage and oversee social media accounts, staying up-to-date with the latest technology and trends
- Network with industry professionals and influencers via social media
- Manage relationship with PR vendor and assist in writing press releases and earned media placements
- Serve as editor-in-chief for all content to ensure quality, clarity and consistency
- Design, build and manage blog program in accordance with strategic themes and initiatives
- Assist in the planning, creation and execution of Kollective’s campaign and thought-leadership strategies
- Other duties as assigned by management
- BS/BA required
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in B2B software/SaaS marketing
- A strong understanding of the B2B enterprise sales, marketing, and funnel process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of content marketing tactics, such as SEO, digital advertising and social media marketing
- Demonstrated ability to lead content marketing campaigns
- Strong Google Analytics, WordPress and Adobe Acrobat/Illustrator skills
- Hard worker who has the ability to be flexible and juggle multiple, evolving priorities
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, including organizational skills
- Must reside in Bend, Oregon
The largest, most successful, global companies trust Kollective Technology to power their Enterprise Live and On-Demand video delivery, serving millions of users worldwide. From its software defined enterprise content delivery network (SD ECDN) to related IT tools like Network Readiness Testing and Network Analytics, Kollective drives a powerful ROI and makes the flexibility of software defined networking a reality.
Do you have a desire to put your skills into practice in a small company serving over a hundred of the world’s largest corporations? Are you a big picture thinker who pays attention to the smallest of details? Are you a hands-on leader willing to go the extra mile and do what it takes to reach your goals? Join a rapidly growing company at the cutting edge of large-scale content delivery and make a real impact.