Customer success Associate
Remote – US Central or Eastern timezone
The largest, most successful, global companies trust Kollective Technology to power their enterprise live and on demand video needs to millions of users worldwide. From its software defined enterprise content delivery network (SD ECDN) to the edge related tools for IT like Network Readiness Testing and Network Analytics, Kollective drives a powerful ROI and brings the flexibility of software defined networking a reality.
At Kollective we are customer obsessed – delighting our customers and making them successful is one of our most important tasks. The Customer Success Associate will focus on the delight and retention of our over seven million subscribers, ultimately driving revenue & customer expansion. You will be the champion for ensuring Kollective’s customers’ end-to-end lifecycle experience is exceptional. You will partner with sales, customer support, operations, marketing, product, and engineering to develop and execute on your customer needs and strategy from all angles of the business.
The Customer Success Associate, reports to the Vice President, Customer Success, and will be chartered with developing positive customer relationships that perpetuate and grow the Kollective business. The Customer Success Team is focused on owning renewal revenue & upsells, along with overseeing customer onboarding, technology deployments, upgrades and other professional services projects for the Kollective customer base.
The role requires responsiveness and tenacity to satisfy customer needs to build strong customer relationships. Key to this role is being able to articulate value, inspire usage growth, and sell the future of Kollective. As a trusted advisor, the Customer Success Associate determines how Kollective’s product can be effectively applied to support achievement of customer strategic business goals.
- Serve as the customer's primary relationship point of contact with Kollective to provide guidance, work with support to resolve issues, and respond to questions
- Act as the overall project manager/lead for new customer deployments, upgrades, and professional services with regards to smaller projects
- Conduct business reviews, user training and “best practices” sessions remotely
- Ensure customer feedback is clearly captured and conveyed internally to enable ongoing improvement of Kollective products and services
- Understand and assess customer requirements while overseeing customer's adoption, training and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on investment
- Disseminate application and vertical best practices along with scheduled product roadmap presentations
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in either customer success, account management, customer engagement, or professional services
- Ability to sell across sales, product, and management units
- Demonstrated customer relationship/account management skills of corporate accounts and customer references that can verify this
- Understand Enterprise Organization procurement processes
- Strong ability to present product roadmaps, use cases, and upsell opportunities
- Experience in Customer Success and Enterprise SaaS Sales
- Enthusiastic and creative person with the ability to inspire others
- Demonstrated ability to drive customer renewals and customer success
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, highly refined interpersonal skills
- Track record of working cross-functionally to effectively communicate customer feedback
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in related field required
You'll love working here because:
- Remote work. Gone are the days of Monday through Friday, 9-5. Kollective supports a work hard, play hard mentality and encourages remote employees to have a healthy work-life balance.
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
- The Perks. Kollective offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision, unlimited paid-time-off (PTO) policy, and stock options for all full-time employees.
The largest, most successful, global companies trust Kollective Technology to power their Enterprise Live and On-Demand video delivery, serving millions of users worldwide. From its software defined enterprise content delivery network (SD ECDN) to related IT tools like Network Readiness Testing and Network Analytics, Kollective drives a powerful ROI and makes the flexibility of software defined networking a reality.
Do you have a desire to put your skills into practice in a small company serving over a hundred of the world’s largest corporations? Are you a big picture thinker who pays attention to the smallest of details? Are you a hands-on leader willing to go the extra mile and do what it takes to reach your goals? Join a rapidly growing company at the cutting edge of large-scale content delivery and make a real impact.