Product Marketing manager
This position is based in our Bend, Oregon headquarters office or Seattle, Washington.
The largest, most successful, global companies trust Kollective Technology to power their enterprise live and on-demand video delivery, serving millions of users worldwide. From its software defined enterprise content delivery network (SD ECDN) to related IT tools like Network Readiness Testing and Network Analytics, Kollective drives a powerful ROI and makes the flexibility of software defined networking a reality.
PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER
As we experience high growth, capitalizing on the sea change of software-defined networking and the adoption of video in the enterprise, Kollective is looking to increase our investment in marketing to drive aggressive growth in 2021 and beyond. Key to supporting our business is ensuring proper messaging, sustained value-based content, collateral and all the necessary components of pursuing and capitalizing on multiple fast-growing markets.
PRIMARY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
- Together with the Product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits
- Create product and thought leadership content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, etc.) to articulate the benefits of our products and related use cases
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Work closely with our Sales teams and Channel partners to determine and deliver the sales enablement resources required to effectively engage and convert prospects to customers
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
- Ongoing market intelligence, developing expertise on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on our competition and how to win
REQUIREMENTS AND ABILITIES
- BS/BA required
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in software/SaaS product marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex ideas into simplified presentations
- Strong problem-solving, strategy, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and partners/vendors
- Must reside in Bend, Oregon or Seattle, WA
Please be prepared to provide 2-3 references as part of our application process
The largest, most successful, global companies trust Kollective Technology to power their Enterprise Live and On-Demand video delivery, serving millions of users worldwide. From its software defined enterprise content delivery network (SD ECDN) to related IT tools like Network Readiness Testing and Network Analytics, Kollective drives a powerful ROI and makes the flexibility of software defined networking a reality.
Do you have a desire to put your skills into practice in a small company serving over a hundred of the world’s largest corporations? Are you a big picture thinker who pays attention to the smallest of details? Are you a hands-on leader willing to go the extra mile and do what it takes to reach your goals? Join a rapidly growing company at the cutting edge of large-scale content delivery and make a real impact.